Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkin Muffins

1 spice cake mix
1 small can of pumpkin

*When doubling the recipe, add the following (optional) to make even more moist:
- a small packet of vanilla pudding
- 1/3 cup sour cream

Mix ingredients and bake at 350 until done.  Sorry that is not very specific. I did mini muffins and they took about 13 minutes. Bake until they bounce back when you press your finger to them.

I made them just after the truffles.. so I dipped a corner of them in chocolate.. and THAT was even MORE deluxe!

Oh, and I have to give my friend Heather Jones credit for this recipe. I work with her in Young Womens and she is a genius of a cook.  Thanks Heather!

2 comments:

Kathy’s Korner said...

I want some!

--H said...

I discovered the person who gave me this recipe bakes hers at 400 for 7-10 minutes.

Totally works and much faster if your doing multiple bakings with your mini-tin.

I have also added chocolate chips and baked cookies, just on a regular cookie sheet. Divine.