Monday, October 27, 2008

Out of the World Chicken in a Crock Pot

4 chicken breasts
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 packet dry italian dressing
1 8 oz package cream cheese

Dump all in a crock pot and cook! That easy! I am not sure of the time because I have done anything from tenders to fresh chicken to frozen chicken and it is all different. Try at least 5 hours on low and see if that works! Sorry my recipes are always so vague! We cheat because we have a meat thermometer...makes everything a little less scientific. Shred in crock pot with two forks before serving. This dinner is sooooo yummy. We serve on rice or mashed potatoes for the little taste buds. YUMMMM!

1 comment:

Birgitta said...

Hey I have this recipe too...except we also add one stick of butter and some water to thin out the sauce. It is one of Jeremy's favorites. We served with noodles the other night...way good! It's funny that you posted this recipe because I was going to! :)