Saturday, January 24, 2009

Chocolate Chip Chocolate Bundt Cake

This recipe is from a lady in my ward, Julee Bateman. It is TO DIE for. Anyhoo...

1 chocolate pudding cake mix (any choc cake mix will do)
1-4oz. chocolate pudding mix
10 oz sour cream
4 eggs
1/2 cup oil
1/2 cup warm water
12 oz pk chocolate chips

Mix all together and pour into a greased and floured bundt pan and cook for 50-60 minutes on 350 degrees.  It is pretty moist so it needs to be cooked all the way through. You can put powdered sugar on top, or drizzle chocolate sauce, or for Christmas chopped candy cane.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Ooooh, sounds divine! Makes me want to run out and get a bundt pan! Whoops, did I just admit to something by admitting that I don't have a bundt pan? sheeesh

Michelle's Button Jar said...

Heather--I love, love this recipe!!
My ever growing backside is proof!