Monday, November 21, 2011

"Souper" Macaroni & Cheese



3 cups cooked noodles
1 can cream of mushroom soup (I use cream of chicken soup)
1/2 cup milk
1/4 teaspoon mustard
2 cups grated cheddar cheese
generous dash of pepper
french fried onions


Combine all ingredients and put in a casserole dish a bake at 350 for 45 minutes {put the french fried onions for the last five minutes}

Quick Fix: combine all ingredients in a large microwave safe bowl. Nuke for 2 minutes, stir, nuke for 2 minutes, stir, continue until it's all uniform, hot and melted.

It tastes better the next day as leftovers!

8 comments:

Spruso said...

that look yummy. sorry because of my bad english, but im swiss.

http://spruso.blogspot.com/

Heather said...

This was a winner.. although I say ix-nay on the fried onions. :)

yummy!

Maxi dresses for weddings said...

First i must say thank you. Most inspirational. How did you do that?

Maxi dresses for weddings

Dress for evening wear

Boundless Technologies (Pvt) Ltd. said...

Always so interesting to visit your site.What a great info, thank you for sharing. this will help me so much in my learning.
karachi online shopping

Alejandra said...

yummmiiii

you should look at my new blog, i think you would like it

http://alejandragonzalezc.blogspot.com/

thebuddinggourmet said...

very yummmy. :)

Francois Plessis said...

very nice post....so in this blog..

Electrician Emergency

buy rift account said...

Oh my! That makes me drool.